List of mainstream things:
1. Football- Isn't that good but it's popular
2. Facebook- Who doesn't have Facebook?
3. Epic Meal Time- Everyone talks about it and views them, but they suck
4. Music parodies- Every good song has a better parody
5. Madliberator - He has a beat with over 1,000 views on youtube.
6. Death - Everything dies. And we will all meet it
7. Water - We drink it, we bathe in it, it makes all kinds of things work, and it's everywhere
8. Life - Most of us live at some point during our lives.
9. Internet - Everyone uses it. And it has some of the most popular things ever.
10. Phones- It shows up more than John Cena does in WWE. Thats pretty damn popular
11. Birds - Have you ever thought why are there so many birds everywhere? Where are they comin from
12. The number 1 - It's #1 on everyone's top numbers list.
13. Earth - Has potential to be the most mainstream thing this world has ever seen.
14. School- Noone can really keep this away.
15. Justin Bieber- I like the dude, but hes too mainstream
16. Bubble Gum- All you ever see people doing is chew gum
17. Pizza- Best food ever! Gotta love it
18. Pets- Everyone, almost, has a pet
19. Sleep- We all spend about 1/3 of our lives sleeping
20. Porn- There are 300 million websites, but 5 times more porn sites than regular sites
21. Ads- There are too many ads in this world!
22. Rap Music- Very popular, sticks out
23. DC- Everyone wears DC clothing
24. Micky Mouse- That thing is like everywhere!
25. Television- Most houses have like 4 each. So, mainstream
26. Jobs- Everyone has a job, they suck, but they're always there
27. Cars- Doesn't really need a statement, just cars does itself justice
28. The News- I wish it would just go off
29. Nintendo- Popular for gaming!
30. Apple Products- Apple has a line of almost anything
31. Titanic- One of the most talked about things to date
32. Barack Obama- THE U.S. PRESIDENT!
33. Google- One of the most visited sites today!
34. Xbox- Some people never turn it the hell off!
35. Pop- Espically Coke and Pepsi!
36. Maroon 5- They earned their mainstreamness
37. Rocky Balboa- So great that its still popular 30 years later
38. 'I' Products- The letter I has so many popular things: Ipad or Ipod for example
39. Irony- Who doesn't use irony for fun?
40. The Hospital- We'll all visit there sooner or later
41. Snoop Dogg- S N double O P D O double G!
42. Honda Civics- Most cars I see are these
43. Math- We constantly use this in school and daily life
44. Call Of Duty- The most overrated game series ever
45. Family Guy- Couldn't love it more!
46. Hulk Hogan- The most popular wristling figure ever!
47. Angry Birds- Who Doesn't have this app?
48. FOX- One of the most watched T.V. stations ever
49. WWE- Their shows Raw and Smackdown are the top two series with the most episodes. Not to mention their countless fans and extremely high ratings
50. Money- I don't think anyone knows just how much money there actually is
51. Sports Games- Face it, there are a lot
52. Swear Words- Everyone swears, mostly
53. Dating Sites- For the desperate
54. Smith- For some reason, a very popular last name
55. Muhammad- The most common name in the world
56. Cliches- Everyone loves cliches
57. Stupid Nicknames- We all know someone with a stupid nickname
58. Passing Gas- Some people do it too much
59. Mario- So many Mario games
60. Spelling Mistakes- Some people are ungodly awful with this
61. Backround Music- All shows have he same damn tune!
62. Ugly Pictures Frames- All houses seem to have one
63. Jelly Car- So many of these apps
64. Coffee- Some people drink it way too much
65. Alcohol- Just as bad, or even worse, than coffee
66. Final Fantasy- I can't count how many of these there are
67. Plad or Flannel- Most people own at least one plad or flannel piece of clothing
68. Hats- Most people own 1 to 15 hats
69. Muppets- These are as mainstream as Facebook!
70. Bicycles- Very popular, and they rock
71. Youtube- The biggest video sharing website in the world
72. Ties- Everywhere in a formal setting
73. Bowties- Slightly less popular that ties
Any suggestions of mainstream things, comment in the blog